Friday, September 25, 2009

Tenji - Japanese Buffet (Lunch Buffet)

People may think I am crazy, This is my second visit in a week.. bcoz after sharing with my colleague (makan gang) about my buffet dinner, they are so tempted to try it.. So, this is how i ended here AGAIN !
The food for lunch buffet definitely lesser than the dinner. RM38++

Here we go ~ lets see what I have for lunch buffet
This time I didn't eat oyster.. sushi, prawn, lobster, duck, snail, Japanese tofu with mustard sauce + coconut




This is Beef, have to drop the table tag to make order.. very sweet + juicy, Damn nice !!!!
I ordered tiger prawn too (no picture) same as dinner..

Ice-blended mango juice..

Ice-cream again..haha.. I love it !!

Herbal chicken soup - nice!

Tiramisu + tart & cakes

Tempura: Prawn .. Nice !

This is the food I didn't try on my dinner buffet, DAMN NICE !!! cheese + crab meat..Yummy! I shouldn't take California roll.. too much rice..Sigh >.<

The chocolate fountain quite disappointed, the bread stick and cookies totally soft ! not fresh!
2 slice of beef and Yummy ~ Sashimi..

Erm.. really fill up my stomach to the Max ! I'm so full + sleepy when bc to office..lol
I felt worthy for this round.. I can eat damn a lot of food for dinner but not for lunch and breakfast.. will dine in again next year..lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails