Friday, September 25, 2009

Jogoya - Supper Buffet

This is the Third time in a month I had buffet... my bro told me Jogoya having promotion with 50% discount, but the condition is buy 1 free 1. at first, I couldn't find a partner to join me.. luckily my bro's colleague able to get one.. so I have the chance to join too. haha.

I'm quite disappointed this round.. due to the arrangement of food (is like walking north side, south east and west to get the food) But,seriously I love the VIP's food. that's awesome!
Supper buffet : Most of the time i bc to my table with empty hand
1. Slow refill for all kind of food
2. I place my order and waited so long for them to serve
3. Other than sushi, most of the food have to place table tag to order..not enough table tag!

Here are the food... always started with Oyster + Sushi and Sashimi lol - Nice!

These are Prawn, Fish and chicken..lol
chicken wing
Damn nice!

Not well organised while eating the food.. simply take and eat only..haih.. I forget the name of these food.. dunno wat fish..lol. nice! The juice in the cup is yogurt

Beef - Nice!! but Tenji's better

Don't you think Tenji's tempura better??

Here come the VIP's Foods.. nice! King Crab and Salmon

i dropped many table tag to make order, since the food haven't arrive.. make me no choice to go for dessert ^^ mango cheese cake Nice share with my bro and his gf..

I have taken 6 scoop os Haagen Dazs's ice-cream.. Belgium Chocolate is The best - to me !!

Macademia Nuts and Green Tea flavour... I dislike nuts ! not nice.. >.<

call it Flavour of the month.. Damn sour !! haha.. nice indeed!

Caramel brownies and Peach flavour - NIce !!

This is 纸包鸡 - Not nice, very bad la..seem like over cooked already

Playing with the table tag.. I have one with me..hehe

I forgot the name of this dish.. nice! have to place order using the table tag.

VIP's foods again... King Crab + Special soup (I drink the soup only, bcoz is not mine) NICE !

Sambal Prawn.. I believe is due to late order.. so the chef juz simply cook - Bad !

After taken so much food.. these two dishes are the final round.. really killing me.. the potato - Sweet + delicious & This i call it cheesy seafood..nothing special, lots of cheese..

End of the Day...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails