Friday, September 25, 2009

Kayu Nasi Kandar @ Taipan, Subang Jaya

We went to KAYU NASI KANDAR - Taipan Subang Jaya
Wat to eat? nasi kandar lo.. Gary took few dishes (Sotong, Kubis, and Curry ikan) so I asked him.. Oi.. how much is yours? he said:" I think is RM5.80, I heard"

Ok.. RM6-7.00 is still reasonable to me.. so I took Kubis + Timun (the mamak fellow took for me, I didn't point it) + Ayam Goreng + Curry Ikan.
My brother took take sames dishes with me but no timun..

After we had our lunch, we chit chat about the game we play.. ok.. Time to go.. I went to the counter.. the guy punch the price.. Chek Cheng $ ~ RM11.30 (incluced 1 Teh-O-Ice). Damn it, I shout.. Ji B** So expensive this plate of rice, I rather pay for other food dine in at a better environment restaurant.. and we are sitting under the hot sun. This F**king shop, open air with few fan on the celing and little bit of water sprinker.. KNN.. so expensive!!

My brother's turn.. RM10.50 (incluced 1 Teh-O-Ice) ==! Now comes Gary.. he said RM5.80, now I really doubt with it.. The mamak fellow punch the price.. first item Sotong RM5.80.. My eyes almost bounce out man!! WTF!! wat so special with the Sotong? RM5.80 is euqal to a plate of mix rice at a chinese stall. Fuck man!! we kena Con la.. Ji B** end up he paid RM11.80 for his rice. We keep laughting bcoz of the Fucking Sotong.. expensive!!

ok.. this is the first time and the last time, no more KAYU! 3 of us complain.. but no one console us.. Sad.. Really wanted to shout it out Pu**mak!! Pergi Rompak la.. Ji B** !
forget to take picture.. my Omnia out of batt..

(I'm so sorry, juz to release my frustration, couldn't control my temper at the moment)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails