Friday, September 25, 2009

The Burger Shop @ SS15 Subang Jaya

Best Burger In Subang!! located at SS15 (Opposite Berry Passion) - Business Hour until 4.30am. Sunday is OFF
Most of you who loiter around SS15, I bet u notice this truck before.. same road along Asia Cafe.
They serve all kind of Burgers and Hot Dog. Most shocking was the Foldover burger, tak sangka they have also ~ I didn't try before. The price range from RM2.50 to RM4.80 per burger.


Saturday afternoon, went to play badminton wit couple of frens.. then spending the whole night at ss15. Loitering.. starting to get bored to play pool.. so we went to MC-D to eat ice-cream and bersembang over there.. (4 of us) extremely Bored !!! This is the worst weekend I had!!!
All time favorite McD ice-cream..

Around 1am bc to Asia Cafe to eat supper.. Grill Fish RM13 for 2 pax and Sting Ray RM13 for 2 pax..

2 comments:

  1. nice.. i've ate it today .. how much for the price of foldover burger... i get it from my sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure about the price for foldover burger.
    Let me know the taste and the price after you tried ^^

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails