Friday, September 25, 2009

Pasta De Gohan @ Sunway Pyramid


If I go to Sunway Pyramid, most of the time I will juz pick fast food restaurant or go for sushi for my meal.. Lately, I found this restaurant located at New Wing - LG.
They display variety of spaghetti on the wall..

To me, order spaghetti at restaurant is waste of money bcoz small portion ~ my stomach will still make noise and the price normally range above RM15.00 ~ Expensive
But...
This restaurant served all kind of variety Pasta / Spaghetti. Really a alots of choice..
I ordered a set with Prawn pilaf + Sausage Carbonara Spaghetti - RM18.90++

and... Fried potato with cheese sauce - RM6.80 ++ and a cup of Ocha - RM2.00++

I definately will dine in again.. (want to try other choice nex time) I LOVE the spaghetti with cheesy sauce ..Love it ! very very delicious.. (u can add cheese powder) and the potato - Damn nice! (outside is fried inside damn soft) very nice + cheese sauce.. perfect!
Total bill RM31.45 - to me is expensive but I'm satisfied !

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails