Friday, September 25, 2009

I Love Yoo + Subway

Lunch - My brother wanted to eat at Subway, then we saw this cafe I Love Yoo! selling soya bean, You-Tiao, porridge and so on. So we dicided to have something light before the burger..


I ordered a set with Soya Bean + You-Tiao = RM3.90 Nett. the soya bean is Tasteless! you need to add in black sugar to make it taste sweet. Worth to try, bcoz the Soya Bean is 100% original, with the You-tiao, is really sufficeint..

Now come the main course - Subway

I ordered Subway Melt - RM13.00++ Very very nice! (3 kind of Turkey meat)

Then you can choose your own bread, sauce and mixture of topping..

My brother ordered Italian BMT - RM13++
Sliced Genoa salami, pepperoni and ham - NIce !!

The price is slightly higher than other burger restaurant.. but you are paying for a Quality food. worth to try! they have variety of choices.. is Healthy!! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails