Friday, September 25, 2009

Restaurant Fok Yoon @ Subang Jaya Court 2 (USJ 6)

Saturday - is hard for me to wake up early in the morning on every SAT, unless i have appointment or date.. but today.. I wanted to try out some food in Subang, since i heard Somewhere near my area got nice food.. so i woke up at 11am, I fetch my fren then we go makan.
Location: Subang Jaya Court 2 (USJ 6) - Restaurant Fok Yoon 宏 ? 茶餐室

You guys will not believe, the Kong Wan Tan Mee 江记云吞面 stall advertise in The Star newspaper!!
So, I think the taste sure nice lo.. unfortunately.. Disappoint me!! Damn!
I ate two bowl of mee... the uncle so surprise.. "Another bowl ??" suppose I wanted to F**k him up.. "Your mee so little, for baby meh, Tiu !!" of coz i not dare la..haha.
I ordered 水饺面 (Shui Gao mee) - RM4.70 - BAD !! Noodle very little, Soup tasteless, 4 pieces of 水饺 Shui Gao only
after that, I ordered his signature food 云吞面 Wan Tan Mee - RM4.00 - the noodle, soup and the wan tan are Tasteless! i can taste the Kicap Soya only. CharSiew and the chicken topping just normal.. I don even taste salty or sweet, just bad..

I was wondering how can all these food advertise in the papar? the reporter is their relative or fren? advertise this kind of low quality food! Stupid! I believe sure there is a standard, maybe the guy is not on the good mood to cook today.. but so sorry, Will not come again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails