Friday, September 25, 2009

Honeymoon @ One Utama

Is not that kind of holiday which you travel with your loves one.. this Honeymoon is a shop that sell all kind of desserts.. but, to me.. the dessert is not attractive at all ==!
The price consider above average >< I can't remember what I have ordered.
1. Mix fruit ??? - the fruit is fresh and sweet but.. served with a lot of Sago..(I don't like to eat)
2. Mango Pudding - not nice! weird taste and the pudding very dry..
3. Sesame Sago ??? - this is awful ! very geli.. but my fren able to finish it..


Actually the mango pudding come with a small jug of milk, have to mix together with the pudding.. BUT, my fren accidentally mix with the Black Sesame Sago.. OMG! look even worse..haha

look like frog eggs.. awful !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails