Friday, September 25, 2009

Mei Yan Restaurant @ Seapark PJ

Yeah.. I Went to PJ with my Makan Gang for my dinner at Mei Yan Restaurant. somewhere near to Seapark.

Click to ENLARGE the picture.. the food is damn nice! RM10 per plate for all the food we ordered, except the Sotong.
1. Singapore Fried Beehoon - Nice!

2. YinYong - Nice!

3. Fried Rice - Nice..but Too oily

4. Hokkian Mee - Normal taste..

5. 2 Plate of Lala (Spicy and Original) - Fresh, Damn Nice !!

6.Fried Oyster - Nice but too little oyster..

7. Sotong ~ Chili & Petai (Recommended by the chef) - Fresh, Damn Nice !!

Notice one of the la-la Shell is outside the plate? haha.. one of the member Sudah tak boleh tahan..seduced by the good looking delicious La-la..haha.. so she ate it before i took the picture..lol

check out the Sotong on my Spoon..lol.. So Nice!! whole Spoon in my mouth.. Syok !!

The La-la is very fresh !! the size is bigger than other place selling outside..

Fried Oyster - one of my favorite food... but now a days, hardly to get Big oyster already lo.. even though in Penang also the same. most of the time is eating egg more than oyster..

Definately I will go makan again... nice! I Love the La-la..

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails