Friday, September 25, 2009

Tenji - Japanese Buffet (Dinner buffet)

I went to Tenji at Solaris KL to have my dinner with my frens Jun and Woon.





We did not celebrate our birthday (Woon: June ~ Jun: July ~ Me: August) bcoz 3 of us were busy with works, now after the tax filing.. we decided to treat our self better..This high class Japanese buffet cost each of us RM101.20
(Click the picture to enlarge. enjoy! - pic taken by my OMNIA)
This is the first round.. Oyster, Sashimi ~ Salmon, Octopus, Jelly Fish & Abalone + All kind of sushi + Salad ~ Very Fresh + Delicious !!

The coconut drink very nice!!

Here come the Second round
Prawn, Grilled Chicken, Butter fish fillet, Duck, Crab, Ham, sausage, Potato, Mix Mushroom, Octopus, Snail - Nice!!



3rd Round - Chocolate + Biscuit & bread stick, Grilled Prawn, Tepanyaki ~ Salmon & Saba Fish, Super Nice Fresh Cod Fish !!! Herbal chicken Soup & Cod Fish Soup and Tomyam Soup with Vege



Mango Ice Kacang - Very nice, mango very sweet.. If any of you go for dinner buffet, you must order this, DON'T MISS this !!
Fried Tofu, Waffle and Super Nice Fish again...

Almost come to the end already.. Tiget Prawn - Super sweet, fresh !

Dessert time
- Chocolate ball ~ Nice , Japanese Cheese cake ~ Bad,
- Haagen Dazs ice-cream - Super Nice!, Chocolate fountain (2nd round) ~ Nice,
-
Dragon Fruit + Kiwi ~ Sweet


All the above are the food I ate.. those I highlighted, you must try ! Damn Nice! I think value for money.. I still miss out some food. check out my Lunch Buffet.. coming soon ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails