Friday, September 25, 2009

Krispy Kreme + Starbucks

Krispy Kreme - this is the first time I try this doughnut.


We ordered: from the Top left - New York Cheese, Chocolate Iced Kreme filled, Cappuccino Franco and Strawberry flavor.
RM2.80
Per doughnuts - expensive than others

Inside the doughnut, filled with kreme.. Jun said:" the strawberry flavour doughnut filled with strawberry jam inside, nothing special.."

My review: Too Sweet!! really tak tahan..very geli by taking two doughnuts.. I will try the plain doughnut nex round, will share my review with all of you..

After that, we went to Starbucks for drink.. I ordered Green Tea Frappuccino+ Java chips (additional RM2.00), recommended by ORANGE. - Nice!


Jun got his Iced Green Tea and Woon's Caramel Latte.


Wanted to go Pavilion for photo shooting due to heavy rain so we just hang out at Time Square till 8 pm then we bc home..

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails