Thursday, December 3, 2009

New Restaurant Ipoh Chicken Rice 新怡保鸡饭店

A popular restaurant in MidValley City. I used to dine in here with my colleague... they serve very good noodle with very reasonable price. No comment on the quality of food. Nice! Worth to try!! there are a lot of restaurant outside the shopping mall, don't always eat the same food.. try something new ^^

Fish Ball Dry Curry Noodle - RM5.80 - Their fish ball is home made style, 4 huge fish ball and the curry very nice!! 鱼丸新鲜又够有弹性 !!

Pork Ball Dry Curry Noodle - RM5.80 - Nice.. 难以形容,试一试就知道!! lol The portion to me is not enough..

Complimentary Soup & Plain dry noodle - RM2.00 - extra noodle for the KUAT MAKAN ^^

Pork Ball Soup - RM5.80

Our noodle..

My colleague...

1st Floor of the restaurant, have a lot of seat..can accommodate more than 50 ppl.

They have total 3 branches, PJ, Seri Petaling and Mid Valley. I tried before the chicken rice at Seri Petaling branch, few years back.. the taste so so only..


Location:
No 25G &25A, The Boulevard, Mid Valley City
Lingkaran Syed Putra, 59200 KL

4 comments:

  1. The pork ball soup noodles seems delicious huh :) Btw, I bought the 430EX II at rm1200 from Foto Shangrila ;) I love my G10 too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, the soup is tasty ^^ Huge pork ball are juicy.
    The flash is so expensive..

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey bro...thanks for the comment...first time drop by to ur food site...damn kao nice food pics and recommendation...will visit here often...do drop by to my site too...c yeah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi My fren, sure will drop visit ur site! Thanks for supporting!
    more post coming soon..

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails