Saturday, December 19, 2009

Lay's

America's favorite potato chip.. One of my favorite snack too.. In Msia, a packet is selling at RM8/9++ really unwilling to pay for this price.. is too expensive! Until I went to Bangkok on Sept 2009, fren told me in Bangkok are selling at very low price.. So, this is how it begun.. I L0ve Lays.
I bought total of 10 packets, each packet price at RM3.60-RM4.00, extremely cheap.. I couldn't resist..haha.. Lay's considered a good quality snack food product.. is enrich of potato! Juz.. Damn nice to me! lol can't compare with any others local snack food.. [if u take junk food] Trust me, U will like it! haha.. variety of flavour to suit ur taste..
[others is belong to my travel mate]

I left last 6 packet at home..I'm goin to Bangkok again nex year on Sept 2010.. will bring empty luggage to fill up Lays..haha.. wanna make order? you are welcome..haha

Having a packet of Lay's while travel back to JB.. love it

5 comments:

  1. my god...full of Lay's man~ Can courier 3 packets for me ar?hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. reminds me of my days in bangkok snacking on these! i went overboard for a while too but i did not buy THAT many back to malaysia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. TO:-

    uLi: Sure,but cannot guarantee the packet will not burst (air pressure)..haha. I will store inside container for u then..lol

    rokh: I juz Love Lay's. haha. my next trip will be worst I think..haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow~Lay's should pay u advertisement fee,hahaha~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't need advertisement fee.. I want them to supply me Lay's for a year.. I will Promote this snack food to public..haha =p

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails