Saturday, December 5, 2009

Sweet Chat @ Mid Valley

Sweet chat a dessert style cafe located in First Floor, South Court of Mid Valley Megamall. This is my second visit, since my colleague didn't try before, so i brought them here.. This cafe currently offering Super Sweet Deal, with only RM9.90 nett you can choose a main dish with complimentary a glass of Ice Lemon-tea.

I tried their Nasi Kunyit with curry chicken on my first visit..erm.. really nice! the curry is so thick, very tasty cum spicy.. 4 pieces of chicken with potato.. very satisfied, but not filling(not enough for me)..
so I recommend to my colleague and we ordered 5 set. This round I feel like the standard has drop.. but still acceptable..lol the left over curry, we are so tempted to pack it back to office and buy a roll of bread to dip and eat..haha. Worth to try!


[All picture taken by using Canon Ixus, not my G10]

With purchase of any Super Sweet Deal, add on RM2.00 you are entitle for one dessert (choose from the list). Yen, ordered Mango Sago Soup. erm.. This item really standard dropped!! the colour of mango is not yellowish, and doesn't look nice to eat.. The mango seem like has been kept for few days..

This is the Ala-carte menu..

2 comments:

  1. I tried this as well but at Time Square branch la...I feel the food so so only and the mango sai mai low is kinda disappointed me :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say now a days hardly can find a cafe which able to maintain the same standard quality of food among their branches >.<
    My first visit, the food is juz nice!! But on my second visit, the standard drop..(I think is by luck, haha) im so surprise when they served the mango Sago..really disappointed.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails