Saturday, December 26, 2009

Kyung Joo Korean Restaurant @ Mid Valley

This is my first time dine in at Korean restaurant, when ppl mentioned about korean food, definitely Kim Chi will come into my mind first. Again, this restaurant is located in Mid Valley Megamall, 3rd Floor, T049 (near to GSC cinema)
During weekday lunch hour.. seem like no customer.. Well organised seating arrangement

Yvonne told me this restaurant serve different kind of set lunch everyday. [If I'm not mistaken, the promotion is over] So I decided to give a try. On Tuesday they have Steamed Rice Chicken Set - RM8.80

Top view.. Egg, mushroom, carrot, mince chicken, seaweed, bean sprouts and the rice at the bottom with tomato sauce. Seem like eating vegetarian food ^^ big portion.. Yvonne passed me quarter of her rice, hardly finish.. very filling..
These are the side dishes, can be refill.. and it served in cold.. the Kim Chi is spicy!!

Tou fu - Like ^^

Is me..

Serving gear..

Before our rice being served, I tot the portion is just too little so I ordered this Hae Mool-Jeon - RM23.90 seafood onion pancake - very expensive! I ordered without checking the price =(

Thin-crust.. the taste is good!! appetizing smell.. end up couldn't finish and I pack it back to office to eat..

Yvonne

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails