Friday, December 25, 2009

Pan Mee @ Restaurant Lian Heng, Subang Jaya

Finally I found something in Subang to share with you guys. My fren brought me to this stall located at Jalan SS 19/6, Subang Jaya. To All Pan Mee's lovers, probably you would like to try this.. my fren told me, they serve very good Pan Mee and the stall is pack during lunch hour thus customers have to take number and wait for their turn to be served.

The Pan Mee soup is nice with an aromatic ikan bilis taste. The noodle is prepared in the form of hand cut dough instead of using the cutter. Seriously, I'm not a Pan Mee fans.. I seldom take this food whenever I go to hawker center. Im not so particular towards this food, so I couldn't judge whether this bowl of noodle really taste damn good or vice-verse.

I heard many say there is a shop is Wangsa Maju served very good Pan Mee. I tried once before, that was few years back while im still studying at ktar. The stall was located at the backstreet, is very popular. Now, their business expanded and they moved to a shop called, SSL Noodle. Definitely will try out when I go to Wangsa Maju.
The Pan Mee stall inside the restaurant..

4 comments:

  1. I love pan mee also, chillies play the major role in pan mee lo =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any other better place to recommend??
    chilly play the major role,really? ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know the BEST pan mee that I had is in TTDI corner shop. Very nice~ Especially dry "细 Pan Mee". Yummy~

    from Jess Ooi :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. TTDI corner shop? my god.. can be more specific? haha..

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails