Monday, November 30, 2009

Hoong Foong Dim Sum @ Subang Jaya, Selangor

This restaurant is very near to my house..I have been here for breakfast (weekend) since long long time ago.. very popular in Subang Jaya, they serve very good dim sum and is pack during weekend..many families there. Before I got my G10, I use to snap picture with my Blackberry,picture quality kind of cacat, so I didn't post here. Now, Finally I manage to blog about this restaurant...


[pic above] Their dim sum steaming station is outside the restaurant.
[pic below] Table and chair usually extend to the roadside due to the crowd. Table for teapot and Variety of tea leaf..


Crab stick dim sum, Huge prawn dim sum, Siew Mai - Nice!! Fresh and juicy..

Curry flavour dim sum New item!! The taste not bad.. not spicy, curry powder on the skin..

Brought my cousin to this restaurant, we ordered many dim sum..me and my cousin eat a lot. very satisfied filling breakfast.

Pork Ribs..

Loh Mai Kai - Not really nice.. the taste a bit weird tat day..

Char Siew Bao - Not bad

This restaurant, they are very creative in term of creating assorted flavour of dim sum. Every visit I noticed they have new dim sum.. I would say this is the best in Subang Jaya. The price range is about RM3.00-4.50 per dish. reasonable.

Location:
No 77 & 79, Jalan USJ 21/10,
Pusat Perniagaan USJ 21,
47630 Subang Jaya
Selangor

2 comments:

  1. Please try this new dim sum outlet "Wa Yan Dim Sum" (Yellow Signboard) @ No.10 and 10-1, Jalan Puteri 1/2, Bandar Puteri Puchong (same row as oldtown cafe and ocbc bank)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi..ok! Thanks for the information! I will try when my food hunt trip to Puchong ^^

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails