Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Restaurant 88 风味饭店@ Off Jalan Kuchai Lama

Few colleagues join me for food hunt recently ^^ my colleague, Cw suggested to have dinner at old klang road..without hesitation we invite other members and we headed to this restaurant after work.. If u guys ask me how to get to this place , seriously I do not know..I follow others car that day.. I provided the address of this restaurant at the end of the post.


Spicy Mixed Seafood 香叶海鲜 - RM25 - Nice!! Fresh seafood, not spicy

Ginger Steamed Tilapia 姜葱黑非洲 - RM23 - !! Fresh, ginger mask the fish odours and little spicy.. 鱼肉很滑好吃,姜味很重(有点辣)没有鱼腥味, must try! Enough for 5 of us..

Steamed Buns 馒头 - RM3 - nothing special, taste like bread.. I prefer the steamed bun from Asia Cafe, SS15 Subang Jaya.

Butter Cheese Crab 奶油芝士蟹 (2 只) - RM46 - The taste of the sauce is superb! haha.. I love cheese.. but the crab so so lo.. not very fresh, the shell is big but the meat is little


Choi Bou Toufu 菜宝豆腐 - RM8 - Nice! kind of salty taste..

Marmite chicken 妈蜜鸡 - RM16 - 2nd Best Dish of the night !! delicious, must try!

Makan Gang's New Member ^^

Location:
No. 15, Jalan Batalong, Continental Park Off Jalan Kuchai Lama, 58200 KL
012-3151335

3 comments:

  1. Yummy food and I love the Spicy Mixed Seafood :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning! Thanks for dropping by =)
    I have more Seafood post coming up soon..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Expensive & the food taste is degrading. Definitely not a good choice anymore.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails