Sunday, December 6, 2009

Burger King @ Mid Valley

After trying so many restaurant.. I decided to have something simple, neither M nor K but Burger King.. Since I blog about this fast food restaurant, so let me share with you guys in Thailand, what burger and pie I had tried. [start with Malaysia food]

My All time favorite, and the portion is juz enough for me , Whopper ^^ Beef lover, you might like this... fresh beef, lettuce, tomatoes, ketchup, mayo [juz a little, damn kedekut!] crunchy pickles and onions on a toasted sesame seed bun.. Love

Grilled Chicken - Creamy mayonnaise was too little!!


Hershey's Pie.. RM4.95 - slice of chocolate

Yvonne with Hershey's Pie

Thailand: went to Burger king for supper with my fren at 3a.m, we bought 2 burgers and 2 pie.. [picture taken by using my Samsung Omnia]

Cherry Pie - 29Bath - serve hot..I like the taste, sweet.. 100% cherry stuffed in the pie

Taro Corn Pie - 29Bath - Not bad..but I prefer McD one.

Rodeo BBQ Double - 105Bath - New burger in Thai Burger King.. Damn nice la. Fresh Beef Patty, BBQ Sauce, Mayo, Ketchup, Onion roll + Cheese... Love

Chicken Crispy burger - 59Bath - Nice!!! Crispy chicken with cheese on sesame seed bun.. Why, M'sia don have this series of burger? Sad...

2 comments:

  1. oooo...malaysia always missed the good thing :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taiwan and Bangkok McD have many variety of burger compared to our country..In term of fast food restaurant, Subway and Wendy's is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails