Thursday, November 19, 2009

Pasta De Gohan @ Sunway Pyramid - Part 2


Dinner with Jun, suppose we are goin to Tony Roma's but I feel bad to ask him to spend on such an expensive meal so I decided to dine in here since I tried before the pasta (Part 1)

(click to enlarge the picture)
I ordered a Pasta Set - RM29.80 - Prawn with Wasabi Cream Sauce + Chicken and Mushroom Pizza + Cream Soup with Garlic Toast
I would say the taste of Wasabi sauce spaghetti is Weird..the taste doesn't stimulate the strong spicy flavour. I can't take it, I didn't finish the spaghetti @.@ regret..should not order this..

Crunchy thin crust pizza is nice! The mushroom is half cooked..

Our meal...

Side dishes - Chicken Gyoza - RM8.80

Japanese style chicken dumpling.. the meat very dry.. difficult to eat.. I requested the soya sauce to dip it and eat.. taste salty

Unagi Kabayaki - RM8.80

Nice!! should try...

Cream Bacon & Potato Spaghetti - RM22.80 - Nice!! but don't you think a bit pricey??

Cheese Power ~~ Yummy!! add on to my pizza..haha

Desesrt - Fruit Parfait - RM10.80

with purchase of the Pasta Set, just add RM2 to get this Mini Parfait

The wet tisue...

[I feel like the food jatuh standard already..erm.. ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails