Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Fish Head Noodle @ Ho A One Seafood Steamboat

No hesitation after work went to Taman Desa with 2 Makan Gang's members to hunt for this restaurant, since the fish head noodle has been received many good review. This restaurant located at: A37, Plaza Danau 2, Jalan 109F, Taman Danau Desa.

Few month back this restaurant business hour is from: 7.30am – 2.30pm (Closed on alternate Mondays), night time is seafood steamboat but now.. (as below)
Right pic:- The price list for a bowl of fish head noodle (click to enlarge)

The restaurant survive with their ONLY Signature Fish Head Noodle.. RM6.50 (small). I ordered a combination of fish head and fish paste (each comes with 2 pieces) - nice, two thumbs up!!

Soft bihun + Fried onion + Tomato + Ginger + pickle, create an aromatic soup.. fish odours is covered by the ginger.. the soup is tasty

Big pieces of fish paste and fish head


Another picture of my fish head noodle... yummy!!

Special sauce...

The seating arrangement and the kitchen of the restaurant..

All picture taken by my Samsung Omnia, I didn't bring my G10 along =.=

2 comments:

  1. I ate there b4, and already did a review on that place.. I didn't think it was that good though..

    http://tummy-rumble.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read ur review about this place. The fish doesn't taste fishy to us..maybe the chef not in the mood that day..lol

    I believed there are some other stall served better fish head noodle, but I found this fish head noodle is good enough ^^

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails