Monday, October 12, 2009

Restaurant Ngau Kee @ Tengkat Tong Shin

This stall is quite popular, received good reviews and recommended by quite a number of people. So I make my trip down to the town and hunt for this stall (I dunno the location) I park my car at Time Square and walk all the way to Jalan Alor then I asked a taxi driver to get the direction to reach this place.

The Price list for all the foods..


I ordered the Dried Mixed Beef noodle (M) RM5.50. it comes with a bowl of soup with 2 beef balls, slices of beef and other parts. The noodle topped with cooked mince beef. The soup is thick and tasty, awesome! after I finished the soup I asked for refill..haha. nice!!

Both of my frens ordered Dried Pork Ball noodle RM4.00, the soup is juz simply the Best! I believe the soup for both noodle, they added special ingredient, really nice, MUST TRY !

me.. and Gary

They told me their business operating for 24 Hours. Anyone of you wanted to have beef noodle as supper in the middle of the night, please come to this stall.. Enjoy !

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails