Saturday, October 24, 2009

Mo Mo Paradise@Bandar Manjalara,Kepong

Friday Night after work, rainy day..All the way to Kepong to hunt for this restaurant with Makan Gang. Using my GPS, I still Hit on the wrong road.. Kepong is not my area.. so complicated ==!


All You Can Eat Shabu-Shabu.. Adult - RM25 Children- RM12.50
3 types of soup - Tom Yam, Seafood and Original
Paying this price to enjoy the food and sit under the air-cond & the drink is free flow.., worth it!
I think many people prefer to eat outside on Friday night.. I reached there around 8pm and we waited more than 30min to get our seat.. They have limited seat. If you are seating in front of the moving food track then u juz take the food from there, but we are seating at another side, so the waiter will push the trolley to your table (all food inside separate container)and u choose wat you wan.. [REMEMBER:Some food is not available at the trolley, so U need to take from the moving track]
This is our first round, Beef + Pork + Mixed Vegetable + Chicken + Fish & Seafood.. they have many types of meat ball.. 皮蛋,鹌鹑蛋 also have..





Scallop & other seafood.. nice!

I love the Fu Zhou Meat Ball 福州鱼丸 and Bao Jiong Yun 爆酱丸. Very nice!!
The prawn are fresh, sweet and juicy! The thin slices of beef put inside the soup for less than a minutes to cook, the taste is juz nice..

They served Taiwanese Sausage and Fried Yam Paste

You need to request the ice-cream - Vanilla and Yam, I think both are from nestle ^^ nice..

I manage to eat one Sotong Ball only.. sad!

[Click to enlarge the picture, below is the restaurant contact info]

2 comments:

  1. what is the adress of here ?
    reply on my blog thx yah :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi PeckWm,
    Kindly be informed that this post has been reprinted on JoinMe.com.my, thanks.
    P/S: We have put your name and link credit back to this article.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails