Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Chicken Rice @ Restaurant Yat Yeh Heng

I told my self, I WILL NOT take chicken rice anymore at any of the Chinese restaurant(those have many stalls)大排档. Because the price of a plate of chicken rice now a days has increased, I feel it was excessive. Besides, the chicken they serve was so little! 鸡饭老拿起小块的鸡肉用刀打扁后再切出一小片的鸡肉,看起来很多肉,其实简直是骗人lo.. 很多地方都是酱卖的,KNS! 不值得吃!
Until I found this restaurant.... ^^

This restaurant located at No.33, Jalan SS4D/2, People’s Park (Along the road LDP towards Giant, after Kelana Jaya LRT station)

I reached around 2pm.. Inside the shop is full house, fortunately I got a table juz in fornt of the stall.. I couldn't believe their business is so good by only selling Chicken Rice.

I ordered Braised chicken for 2 person and a plate of Bean sprouts. The chicken chopped into big pieces it still tasty, tender and juicy!

I thought this restaurant is juz like others will serve in small portion.. but.. really surprise me wit a lot of chicken and all in big pieces. I think is more than a quarter of chicken. The Price for 2 person was total of RM17.40

Bean sprouts

Customer have to queue to get the soup.. Nice!!!!!

Chili.. not spicy

Worth to try..

2 comments:

  1. at the middle of the shops...there is one famous bak kut teh also...not bad ler...

    tis chciken rice shop also not bad...but the price still bit expensive for me....

    for axian dim sum, me not opposition, just tell the truth so that they can improve....is pricy for dim sum in puchong and furthermore, done by students and no special chef doing that....really eating his name...some of their dim sum also not bad actually...like har mai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Thank you so much, appreciate your comment.
    Bah Kut Teh? erm.. I din notice,that day was in hurry for that chicken rice..haha
    I plan to have my breakfast at axian dim sum, frens said the dim sum is pricy,so I delay my plan. Respect, you are giving constructive comment, hope they improve.lol
    Student who prepare the dim sum? OMG! from the picture taken by you,they still have the standard.lol

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails