Thursday, October 22, 2009

Baskin Robbin @ The Gardens, KL

Genting WorldCard - a promotion to the cardholder which can save 15% when you redeem the selected ice-cream with your World Points.

I have accumulated more than 5000 points since year 2003.. this is the first time I utilise the point to redeem something. Unfortunately something unpleasant happen when I wanted to redeem the Chocolate Dipped Waffle at Mid Valley Baskin Robbin store.. I lodge a complaint letter to the person in charge, hopefully they can do something on it..
In the end, I went to another Baskin Robbin store at The Gardens. According to the advertisement, I suppose to enjoy the 15% discount, but.. again,I'm so upset.. I got cheated. I'm using 1880 Points to redeem the Choc Dipped Waffle instead of 1652(included 5% govt tax)

Nvm.. since I'm not paying a single cent, so thats fine! Actually I dunno World Points can used to redeem voucher ==! Thanks to Genting WorldCard!
I do enjoy the Ice-cream..Love the chocolate flavour..Chocolate Dipped Waffle comes with 2 scopes of ice-cream(Almond and Chocolate flavour) and white smooth cream on top with a little cherry, nice! crunchy almond waffle...

Baskin Robbins in The Gardens..


This is my first time doing this silly thing..haha... I'm eating ice-cream Alone! *smack forehead
How nice if one pretty lady sitting opposite me.. *dreaming....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails