Sunday, January 24, 2010

Prawn Mee & Fried Koay Teow @ Jalan Alor, KL

I juz back from Shanghai ^^ now is time to compensate and have to finish as much as I can.. After Pavilion, we went to Jalan Alor for Pre-dinner. This Stall located road side opposite Cu Cha Restaurant. they have *Prawn Mee, Curry Mee, Asam Laksa, Fish Ball Soup and so on.. What so special? Not the Noodle, Not the Prawn.. but the Soup!

The Soup is little spicy, not thick, it boiled with shrimps' head and creates a very strong prawn favour to the soup, juz nice! As long as the soup is not too spicy and watery then It pass! LoL RM4.50

I back to Cu Cha Restaurant again.. after my first visit, my colleague told me they served very good Fried Koay Teow.. no doubt, since he recommend I juz give a try so at least I can post the food review here..

In the end.. is not prepared by the lady boss, It cooked by the foreign worker.. kind of sad. It looks good but the taste is out! juz an ordinary fried Koay Teow.. We have lots of conversation during the pre-dinner.. maybe my mood turn the taste of the food to bad. Joking =p If u guys have the chance to try this, tell me more ^^ RM5.00

六味 LiuWei Soup (Tong Shui) RM3.50 walking under the hot sun in the city, is time to cool down the body temperature :) nice. Sweet & icy

4 comments:

  1. hmmm, i have rarely gone to Jalan Alor nowadays.. it has turned very commercial and touristy, things are expensive and not nice anymore..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi SK, you may visit my first post on Cu Cha Restaurant, the side dishes are so much taste better than main course ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pan mee there also very nice one...yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi uLi.. Pan Mee? erm..ok! will try it nex round ^^

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails