Sunday, January 3, 2010

South Sea Seafood Restaurant @ Kampung Baru Subang

Heard that this restaurant is quite popular at Kampung Baru Subang, many visitors. we have been warn about the price of the food will not be cheap, but we still give a try.. I had Dinner with Makan Gang. We reach here around 7pm, Luckily we make reservation for our visit lots of customers, most of the table was taken. Regret to take picture of the signboard after meal.. the sky turn darker and rainy day again. I juz snap and go, no proper setting T.T
Lets have a look at all these Great Seafood.. Lobster.. Spider Crab.. Geoduck(Mexican) RM13.80 per grams..

Another picture of spider crab, remind me that my king crab dinner at Jogoya ^^ we ordered 4 local crab..

Restaurant seating arrangement

Talapia Fish - RM43.00 - I'm craving for this.. the fish is Fresh and tender. The size is kind of small for 9 of us actually.. cooked with chef recommended flavour wit tomato and mushroom.. Love this!!


Chicken - RM23.00 - kind of like lemonade taste.. sweet, tender chicken
The slightest Yellow stuff eat with chicken it taste good!

Clams - RM28.00 - One of the disappointed dish of the night. Look carefully on my picture, you can easily found the clams with no meat.. seem like we are paying for shell

Most expensive vegetable I had so far.. RM22.00 - Almost the same price with the chicken,ridiculous!! The members said is due to raining season, so the vegetable price goes up, I don't think so.. not worth for this price.. Damn it! the taste was juz alright..

BBQ Crab - RM144.00 (4 crabs) - suppose this will be the most astonishing food of the night [probably my expectation was too high, lol] I'm quite disappointed with the taste, the captain recommended to us the crab served in BBQ style will maintain the freshness of crab meat, and it taste juicy.. unfortunately, I can smell the BBQ taste (it spoil the meat) but not the fresh meat... the crabs served in BBQ style don't come with any sauce, so the crab meat is juz too dry.. the picture looks good huh? lol

Claw meat - This member is craving for claws! she don't eat other parts of the crab..

Mantau - RM6.00 - Mantau dips with the butter cheese sauce..Nice! The size of the mantau very small.. I still prefer SS15, Asia Cafe - baked mantau.. damn nice!

2 crabs served in butter cheese flavour - Not bad, taste much more better than the BBQ flavour. The crabs both are very thin indeed. haha.. I ate the meat stick on the shell.. damn solid taste! love it !
To my reader: for your next visit, kindly deliberate over your decision whether or not to order crab at this restaurant, is very expensive to me.

Chinese Tea - RM1.00 per head / white rice - RM1.50
Our total bill included 5% of govt tax - RM302.95

Location: No. 229, Jalan Dua A, Kampung Baru Subang, 40000 Selangor
Make reservation: 03-78461401 / 03-78465813

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails