Thursday, July 8, 2010

Dragon-i @ Mid Valley City

It's Friday again and I had lunch with colleague at Dragon-i in Mid Valley during our 2 hours lunch break. My Previous Visit >> Dragon-i
Yam fried rice 八宝芋头炒饭 - RM16.00 - ordinary fried rice with limited yam cubes. Not too bad but it doesn't worth the price I think.
Taufu 椒盐豆腐 - RM8.00 - looks hard outside but it's soft inside. Love the texture! Light salty with the fragrant of pepper.


We ordered Shanghainese Pan Fried Meat Bun 生煎包 RM8.00 - I didn't take any picture bcoz the size of the Bao is extremely small compared to my last visit, the portion of minced pork inside the Bao very little! So, we decided to drop a comment form in their suggestion box, I knew usually the staff will throw it away, so I snap a picture to show what we have written in the form =p

A simple post about my simple lunch on a simple day =)

2 comments:

  1. Their 椒盐豆腐 very soft and tasty, I love to order this each time I go there lor :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi uLi..the toufu very nice but each little cube cost RM0.50 =.=

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails