Friday, July 2, 2010

Din Tai Fung @ The Gardens, KL

Working at mid valley city, during lunch hour sometimes really crack my head thinking of where to eat.. Usually I will juz dine in at The gardens low class food court "medan selera" LoL Special invitation by my colleague (Gang Orang Kaya) to join them for lunch at this restaurant, my first thought was "Expensive" food again =.= since I didn't try the food before, so I followed them.
This restaurant located at LG Floor of The Gardens (beside PurpleCane), is always packed during lunch hour. Check out the menu, they are serving set lunch on weekdays only RM19.80 (subject to service charge & govt tax)

Each set comes with 3 xiao long bao and 3 fish dumpling - I didn't take any picture, bcoz very similar with Dragon-i Xiao long bao =p
酸辣汤拉面 Hot & Sour Soup La Mian - Must Try - Taste Great, with a little sour spicy taste (Black pepper) Big portion and lots of thin slices beancurd & mushroom


Shrimp Fried Rice - Simple fried rice..more than 5 shrimp is served

油豆腐细粉 Glass Noodle Soup with Beancurd


葱油拉面 Cong you la mian - served in dry style with shredded chicken and the taste is fragrant ^^

special chili and ginger

All pictures taken by using my Samsung Omnia.

6 comments:

  1. I tried their value set too...so full and worth it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi uLi.. although is value meal, the noodle portion is exactly same as a-la-carte. Value meal, great saving ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. This restaurant is a popular one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Mei Teng.. Yup,Love their food. Have a nice day ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thought I saw your malaka post... it disappeared right after I gave it a click!(scratch head)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mei Teng... Yea, they served authentic Chinese cuisine ^^

    Hi Alice..Haha, my Melaka post was not ready so I save it as draft. sorry! But don't worry, you will be able to view by this weekend ^^
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails