Tuesday, July 6, 2010

D'lish @ Bangsar Village

Just found out that this restaurant is under the delicious group. I was there to meet up a friend, It's hidden inside the supermarket yet you can actually see it from the outside of Bangsar Village 1

My friend ordered a set of American breakfast, look at the pictures, it seems tasty and it does according to my friend.

Another close up shot ^^ Sausages, mushrooms, hash-brown & ham

I ordered a cup of Ice blended rocky road which cost me RM9.50 - It sucks! they actually use the rocky road bar to make the drink. It's freaking sweet and kinda disgusting! We added half cup of water into it yet it's still super duper sweet. I would say this is not a worth try.

Chocolate Croissant - RM4.80 - An expensive bread, how much chocolate you can see inside the bread? huh.. Low quality! Paying this price, I can easily get a plate of Nasi Lemak Ayam so much better then this "Chocolate Croissant" damn it!


It was a sudden visit to this restaurant and I don't think I will ever visit it again as the food there is quite pricey and the ice blended rocky road has freaked me out!
For further detail, please visit www.dlish.com.my
Opening Hours:- Monday to Sunday 8am - 10pm

5 comments:

  1. tat american breakfast seem like nt bad..
    if take tis kind of breakfast , i think my mood will pretty good on whole day =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... this is indeed an extravagant treats!o_O

    ReplyDelete
  3. So bad ar? But it looks good wor...lolx~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi 猪公主..The American breakfast is nice! 那么丰富的早餐吃了心情都会特别好吧! Have a nice day ^^


    Hi Alice.. This is excessive! McD Breakfast start from RM4.00 I'm wondering what so special with their chocolate croissant..Gila! haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi uLi..Looks good is because the photographer's skill =p haha..
    You may want to try others food but not the bread and the ice-blended drink..

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails