Saturday, August 21, 2010

Snow Flake @ Pavilion, KL

I'm back! I couldn't online for nearly 3 weeks, no internet service so I can't update my blog. The month of July I'm busy with tax filing. No time to online.. Busy Busy busy T.T
Share with you guys this dessert store, quite popular now a days..

I never thought that I will ever eat this icy thing coz it seems like made of using some cheap ingredients like red beans, green beans and cincau, but selling at a price which doesn't seem worth for it. However, somebody had pulled me to give a try at pavilion. This stall always filled with crowd and hard to get a table. Thank god we were lucky on that day ^^

After I made my order, they gave me this UFO look-alike thingie.. How advance is this stall!
When the red light is flashing and this UFO start vibrating means your food is ready for collect ^^

This is their hot selling item - "Cold" Grass Jelly + Grass Jelly Ice + Taroballs + Creamer

Cannot deny that the taste really good and refreshing. This sweet potato and yam flavored glutinous balls are chewy and yummy.

Well, after this visit, I guess I will go back again to try out other flavors.

so.. Here I continue my second visit to their Subang Jaya SS15 store recently..
There are 3 series (choose one) Grass Jelly Series / Soya Ice Series / Taroball Series, then
Choose a Set of toppings.. 3 combinations ^^
Soya Ice Series - Red Bean + Peanuts + Pearl - RM5.50

Must Try! Sweet.. Soya Ice

Taroball Series - Green Bean + Lotus Seed + Pearl - RM5.50


Taroball Series - Kidney Bean + Balck Glutinous Rice + Pearl - RM5.50

Have a Nice Weekend ^^

10 comments:

  1. very special service leh~creative~
    snowflake? i heard their dessert quite nice~~i wanna try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Candlelyn.. Any special dessert store in Sabah?

    ReplyDelete
  3. been there, quite ok lah, but then a bit too sweet and too huge portion, must share with friend only can finish..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi SK.. Yup,huge portion. unless sitting there for hour then slowly enjoy the dessert lo..haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. The grass jelly and taroball dessert looks yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tried this, cold one is better than hot :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Mei Teng.. The Taroball very chewy.. Try Try ^^

    Hi uLi.. Agreed with you! this icy dessert served in cold is nice ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. at sabah...emm...dessert here..i think not so popular..
    but Yoyo cafe pearl milk tea quite famous in kk, many branches here~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your blog is very useful for me.I really like you post.Thanks for sharing.
    หนังตลก

    ReplyDelete
  10. food is need for your better health.on the other hand it's want to off course good food.http://crackstools.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails