Monday, April 26, 2010

Restaurant Makanan Teow Chew 潮州小食餐馆 @ Cheras, KL - Part 2

Part 1 [visit here]
Edited on 27th April, 2010
After the first visit, I Like the food here a lot - simple, healthy and delicious! ^^ during weekdays there are many customers as well.. Anyone try this yet?

Dinner for two... Porridge for my dinner? definitely someone gonna question whether the portion sufficient for me or not..haha.. We didn't order their signature - Claypot chicken rice but 5 dishes this round =) until today I'm still couldn't figure out how much per dish, they didn't provide me the breakdown of the bill.. but, trust me, Not expensive la! ^^
RM1.00 - per bowl of Teowchew porridge

Spicy Sour vegetable 酸辣菜 - Syooookk...!!

Beancurd with soy sauce RM3.00 卤豆腐 - it look simple but the taste is Nice!

Me ^^

Luncheon meat 午餐肉 RM4.00 - my favorite.. taste a little crispy outside

Can't miss this - lime sour plum drink RM2.00 - popular beverage here

Soya sauce chicken [Nice] and Mui choi RM4.00 [I prefer it cooks with pork, with the little fats 梅菜扣肉 , haha..]

with Yvonne

As I mentioned earlier, the food here truly simple.. sometimes is good to have something like this in stead of heavy meal.. have a nice day ^^
Total Bill - RM22.00
Location:
19, 21-Block C, Desa Aman 2 Taman Desa Aman
(Next to the Desa Aman Food Court)

Tel: 012-6800729

8 comments:

  1. Errr... not expensive means how much har?! Btw, I really miss those classic porcelain porridge bowl, it reminds me of my kid old days! ^-^

    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. teochew cuisines are always the simple and mild taste, i surely like those dishes very much, coz i'm Teochew Lang!haha~

    ReplyDelete
  3. make me miss teochew porridge...

    ur gf very sweet neh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Alice.. TODAY I purposely go back to this place for dinner to find out the price leh!! haha.. Erm.. I have updated my post, refer to the above.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Candlelyn.. you are Teochew Lang oh..Erm.. Im Hokkian ^^ Yup, the taste is great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI Lulu.. I had the porridge for dinner today, Yummy..haha

    Thanks, she's sweet indeed ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. as always, this place is fully packed!
    i think my last visit was ... 6 years ago?! cz their price has increased a lot after shifting over

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi ai wei.. Wow.. 6 years ago! so long already la..haha.. Erm..now the price still consider reasonable lo..Food is nice!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails