Tuesday, March 9, 2010

T.G.I Friday @ Mid Valley City


We were here for dinner on New Year Eve.. This Branch in Mid Valley was newly open on Dec 2009. I tot they have the on going promotion set with 2 course meal at the price of RM29.90, unexpectedly they have New Year's Eve Menu on this special day..Expensive meal.
I ordered Jack Daniel's Chicken - RM37.90 Two chicken breast basted in glaze, served with vegetables, mashed potatoes & Jack Daniel's sauce ^^ I Love the Sauce, Superb, sweet..Delicious! seriously, the portion is too small for me again. LoL

Dragonfire Chicken - RM32.90 Grilled chicken breast glazed with chili-garlic sauce. Served with savory rice, pineapple, mandarine oranges & steaming broccoli in cilantro-lime dressing. Not bad

Chicken & Shrimp Diablo Pasta - RM34.90 Chicken and shrimp sauteed in olive oil, blended in tomato sauce with wine. Served on linguine pasta with Parmesan cheese.. sufficient for ONE ^^

Garlic Marinated Grilled Lamb Chops RM52.90 Lamb chops served with demi glace, beef bits, vegetables & cheddar cheese mashed potatoes. Erm.. Tempting..LoL [this picture is blur due to my colleague hastening me while I'm taking this pic]

Green Apple Slush - mixture of green apple and Sprite..sour and refreshing

I have no idea where I've been for past new year eve..seem like there is nothing memorable..LoL Glad to have dinner with you guys, from 3 different department.
Cheers~~ My colleague..

Balloon hanging on sofa, new year deco..

Lots of Oldies artist poster on the wall.. cozy, relaxing atmosphere.. One of the best place in town to hang out. But.. get ready for big spending..LoL

6 comments:

  1. What? The portion is too small for you? You so big eater meh?? Hehehhee...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi uLi, I really can eat a lot..Haha.
    The chicken is smaller than KFC ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, i love TGI food and friendly service...but is too expensive to poor student like me~T_T

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Candlelyn.. You are a student? The food is nice, but small portion..

    ReplyDelete
  5. ya~still an undergraduate student, but currently in practical training~=)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi..ic. very young then..haha. what industry?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails