Saturday, February 6, 2010

Restoran Sun Ming 新明记烧腊饭店 @ Cheras, KL

Food hunt in Cheras. This restaurant is very popular, many will think of this shop when people mention about Duck rice. this place has been received many good review and now, my turn to taste it and comment about the food ^^
We ordered 3 combination - Roasted Duck, Char Siew and Roasted Meat 烧肉
Taste wise I like the Roasted Meat - the top layer with the crunchy pork skin, delicious!
Char Siew - Normal.. masih boleh tahan la.. tender and smooth without the overbearing oiliness
Roasted Duck - this is their signature food. Crispy golden brown skin..Love it! I think ppl are overrated on this! from my picture you can clearly see the meat is soaked yet is still tender.. the taste end up like eating pork liver 猪肝,too soft..not so great anymore..


Yong tau fu 客家酿豆腐 - while walking towards my table I saw lots of people order this.. is Nice! pork minced paste, but quite oily.. only ordered one piece. only two of us.. worry couldn't finish and we still have another place to makan.. so save it for next round. LoL


Sour plum drink and Sha Li sour plum drink 沙李酸梅

Our breakfast and Pre-lunch ^^ I like the black special sauce, dip it with roasted duck and stir with rice.. Yummy !!

Uncle tunpang duduk so asked him help us to take picture ^^

Currently still prefer the Yummy Duck@Kuchai Lama but I will still come back again to ensure they have the Quality and prove others is correct. LoL
Self service.. Variety of Hakka Yong Tau Fu..

Ready to be serve... Roasted duck hanging at the stall..

[left]Busy preparing food for customers.. [right]Long queue beside the stall..

Location:
No. 137, Jalan Sarjana, Taman Connaught
56000 Kuala Lumpur.

2 comments:

  1. this is my fave roasted duck's place!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ai Wei.. Many people give good review for their roasted duck, but during my visit it don't taste as what I have expected.. erm..I will bc there again ^^

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails